1. The Click and Collect service is free of charge. By choosing Click and Collect, customer can select the pickup date and time and choose the specific Tomei outlet store they want to collect their order(s) from.
2. Once payment has been approved, customers will be notified with details like date and time to collect their order(s) via email. Customers are advised to collect their orders on the selected pickup date and time to avoid disappointment or dissatisfaction.
3. If customers wish to change the pickup date or time, or switch from Click & Collect to Delivery, they must notify us via email@example.com 3 days before the deadline. For delivery, the shipping cost will be borne by the customer. Please note that a change of address can delay the delivery by 2-3 working days.
4. Customers can their collect order within 3 working days at any store within Klang Valley and within 14 working days at any store outside Klang Valley from 10am - 10pm. Additional waiting days are required if customers make the purchase on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
5. If customers are not able to pickup their order on the committed date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us the new pickup date and time 3 days before committed date.
6. When picking up orders, customers must present the order confirmation email and pickup notification email either in printed copy or from mobile device.
7. If the customers wish to designate another person to collect order(s), they notify us via online@goldsilver2U.com 3 days before the pickup date. The designated person must bring a copy of the order confirmation either in the printed copy or from mobile device. The retail staff has the right to conduct phone verification on the designated person.
8. Customers are advised to inspect the item(s) on the spot before they are asked to sign the “Pick Up Acknowledgement Form”. Once the form is signed, we will no longer accept any return or refund. Exchange is still allowed if the exchange request is made within 7 working days after the date of pickup.
9. Customers or customers' designated person are required to present their Identification Card (IC) to let the outlet staff make a photocopy and sign our “Pick Up Acknowledgement Form” as a proof of delivery acceptance of the order(s).
10. Sometimes, unforeseen situations that are beyond the our control can affect the time of delivery, for example, if customers drop by our store before receiving pickup confirmation email.
11. We will inspect every item(s) before dispatching to the selected retail store requested by the customer. In case the item(s) is damaged during transit, customers are advised not to accept the orders but notify the retail staff and online@goldsilver2U.com with the reason of rejection, preferably with photos as the proof.